In the dynamic realms of factories, warehouses, distribution centers, and packaging facilities, the choice of conveyors is a linchpin for efficiency. Deciding on the right conveyors becomes a breeze when goals are defined, and systems are developed. May Conveyor emerges as the beacon for successful and efficient operations, providing a roadmap to elevate your material handling.
To ensure a seamless operation, critical questions must be answered:
- What are you processing or packaging?
- Are you dealing with one item or multiple items?
- How are items introduced to the system, and at what rate?
- How does this relate to the packing and/or processing rate?
- How many orders or items need to be shipped weekly? Daily?
- Do peak seasons increase output requirements?
- What are the requirements during the most demanding part of each day?
- What is the layout of your warehouse, distribution center, or other facilities?
By understanding your conveying needs, May Conveyor provides insights into selecting the best conveyors. Explore various types categorized based on logistical goals to streamline your decision-making process. Let’s delve into common conveying requirements and May Conveyor’s recommended products.
- Gravity Transfer: Ideal for e-commerce, packaging, and distribution, these transfers are perfect for non-powered transfer applications, ensuring smooth and seamless transport.
- MicroSpan Transfer: A compact and durable solution for powered transfers, offering versatility with independent gear motors and variable angle capability.
Sorting & Merging Materials:
- Laner: Auto-sorts products into lanes, accelerating the process and virtually eliminating jamming, ideal for round, thin products.
- High Speed Switch: Divides products effectively at up to 400 fpm, designed for rigid or bulky products in packaging, distribution, and e-commerce.
- Powered Divert: Valuable for limited conveyor length, preventing unwanted accumulation, and perfect for non-rigid items, commonly used in food production, packaging, and e-commerce.
Elevating or Lowering Materials:
- Incline Conveyor: A fully customizable system providing extreme elevation change with speeds up to 400 feet per minute, suitable for those needing to save floor space and elevate products.
- Changing-Elevation Topper Lift: Tackles difficult angles, product orientation, and drastic elevation changes with high-friction and conventional chain types, applicable to packaging and distribution industries.
- Tube Top Chain: Revolutionizing accumulation, this chain allows more products to accumulate without risk of damage, finding applications in beverage, distribution, e-commerce, and packaging industries.
May Conveyor’s expertise lies not just in conveyors but in orchestrating a harmonious blend of efficiency and innovation. For the best conveyors tailored to your business needs, embark on a journey with May Conveyor.